Weight: 225. Down 1/2 a pound. Damn deodorant. I didn't wear any today but I have been using baby powder which doesn't seem to have any affect on the scale. I'm not sure how well it combats my stinkiness but it makes me feel better to use SOMETHING.
I'm still on track to hit ONE-derland by the end of this round. I have to say that I am very proud of myself for sticking with this. It is not easy.
I will need to trade out my tomato tonight. I'm getting a canker sore on my tongue from them. Lettuce will probably go with my burger tonight, just because I have some ready and am worried it will go bad before I get to it. I have some spinach but haven't tried it yet. I suppose the strawberries might be contributing to the canker but I have nothing to trade them out with. I don't want to do two apples in one day and my other option is a 1/2 grapefruit (or orange if I want to step away from the "Pounds and Inches" pamphlet) which is more acidy than the strawberry!
I'd like to try squeezing some lemon into my morning water to see if it makes any weight loss difference. I only like to test one thing at a time so I know what each change does. Yesterday's deodorant trial, for example. Perhaps this weekend I'll do the lemon experiment.
My fun little spreadsheet is exciting to update every day. Once it fills up a little more, I'll post a picture of it. Tonight, I hope to take some measurements.
2 comments:
i have to wear deodorant I smell if i don't since it is 104 here i texas however I have seen no issues with it. The one thing i have to be careful of is toothpaste. I can't afford to buy sugar free toothpaste so i always swish my mouth after brushing. LOL.
I haven't had any trouble with toothpaste as far as I can tell. I don't even think mine lists the ingredients. I feel like I looked.... We're pretty hot in Memphis too but I stay in the air conditioning all day at work.
Post a Comment