Journey to ONE-derland!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Day 14

Weight: 223. Down another 1/2 a pound. My TOM has arrived. I'm assuming that's what is slowing me down. There's nothing I can do about it so I'll just keep chugging along.

I feel confidant that I can finish the 40 days. I broke down and ordered a 26 day refill yesterday. I was too worried that if I waited for the 50% off coupon that will be posted on Tuesday, that my drops wouldn't make it in time. I originally ordered only 26 days because I wasn't sure if I would make it to 40.

This weekend is Labor Day so I'll have three days off. It will be a challenge - the weekends always are anyway. The Delta Fair is in town, so if it gets too hard, I might take my girls out there to wander around. "Fair Food" has never really appealed to me. Fried Twinkies and things-on-a-stick just aren't my thing.

So I've lost 15 pounds so far. I'm hopeful for another 15 before this round is over. I hope the weight loss picks up again to 1 pound a day but if I only get 1/2 a pound a day, I still should lose another 10-15 by the end.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am to much of a wussy to do the 40 day. I am going to stick to my 26 plan plus wait for the coupon. lol Good luck at the fair.I love anything fried which explains by weight gain. my treat this fall when on my small breaks will be a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks. super yummy

The Bethster said...

Pumpkin PIE sounds good right now... LOL

Shyla said...

After finding my 4 pound gain this morning I sure hope I lose a pound per day for a long while, but I'd settle for a half pound per day vs. a stall. I'm so ready for these next few mornings to get here, just so I know the weight is coming off, these past 2 days have been nothing but stuffing my face, and now I'm scared that I'm going to be stuck with these 4 extra pounds.... I just need proof it WILL come off! In the back of my head I feel like maybe I was tricked, and now I've gained 4 pounds that I'll be stuck with, funny how your mind plays games on you like that, mean games at that! I will feel so much better this time tomorrow morning..... If I've lost something that is! I just gotta see it for myself....Hurry up Sunday morning! (lol)

The Bethster said...

You WILL have a loss on Sunday, Shyla!!! :D