Journey to ONE-derland!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 26

Weight: 215. Down 1/2 a pound. Meh.

My husband and I went to the theater last night to see Les Miserables so I was a bit off schedule. The late night coupled with stairs to the balcony may have upset the scale. Who knows. I'm giving up on ONE-derland for now. I hope to lose another 10 in the next 2 weeks (yup, I have my last 500 cal day in exactly 2 weeks!) because the way it's been going, I don't think 15 pounds is realistic.

I'm still trying to get my head in the game for phase 3. I have a tentative menu planned (with help from my lovely Sparkpeople.com). I'm going to have 2 eggs with 3 pieces of sausage for breakfast (I need to double check the nutrition info on the sausage) - 284 calories. For lunch, I'll have 3 cups iceburg lettuce, 1/2 a tomato, 1/2 cup of cucumber, 1 big pack of Kroger tuna, and 2 tbsp Newman's Own olive oil & vinegar dressing - 373 calories. Dinner will be 4 ounces of cooked chicken (so happy not to have to weigh it raw anymore), 1 cup broccoli - 179 calories. Total for the day: 836 calories, 22 carbs, 42 fat, 91 protein. If that goes well for 3 days, I'll add more food. My goal is to maintain - if I lose more weight, GREAT, but my focus is to maintain.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good job on the half poubd. You will get down to 199 soon which at that point u should do a happy dance